Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Power of Twitter: Add your name to the list please!

Matthew Arend retweeted this google doc . A teacher is using it to prove to their students the power of twitter. Have a look at it and see how many people have added their names. Add yours! I plan on showing my kids this. One of the nice things about a PLN is that sharing allows you to do amazing things like this. (To tell you the truth, I'm not sure who had the original idea! Guess I'm not yet totally twitterate)

I decided I would gather data for a presentation I am doing on higher order thinking in math and writing (or any other subject). I created my own google doc that I hope you look at and add the ways you ask your students to be knowledge producers in your classroom. Help me out with my presentation and pass it on!


















No comments:

Post a Comment