Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Create a Digital Identity

I just read a great post on "Controlling Your Digital Identity" on the Innovative Innovator. There is a reason that Deven Black was nominated by Edublogs for the best individual blog of 2009. Please do not read on if you want the definitive post on "controlling your digital identity"! He says it all if you ask me. I love the learning available on-line and I plan to take Deven's advice on each of the following! I suggest you do too.

Google yourself

Spezify who you are

Check out your online Persona

Use Google Alerts to monitor what others are saying about you

Create your Google profile

Connect with Flavors.me

Create a wiki

Launch a blog

Make videos or podcasts

Comment on blogs and in discussion forums

Tweet

Create a Facebook Page

Create your own domain

No comments:

Post a Comment