Sunday, September 19, 2010

Leading and Learning: ISTE Magazine, Sep./Oct., 2010

I have "discovered" a wonderful source of learning about technology in teaching. It is the magazine "Leading and Learning", from the ISTE (International Society for Technology in Education). Our school and school division are using the NETS (National Education Technology Standards) to guide teachers and students in effective use of technology.

I am so excited to have this resource to look through for support of our school's technology initiative and for my attempts to do my part through my blog. The Sep./Oct. issue is filled with great, usable ideas and links. I will not attempt to discuss specific articles in this post, but I am pretty sure I will be referring to it often. Some of the topics are:

There is an easy link to back issues which I can hardly wait to get to as well. Hit the link and happy reading!












No comments:

Post a Comment