I am so excited to have this resource to look through for support of our school's technology initiative and for my attempts to do my part through my blog. The Sep./Oct. issue is filled with great, usable ideas and links. I will not attempt to discuss specific articles in this post, but I am pretty sure I will be referring to it often. Some of the topics are:
- one school's total immersion in 1:1 technology
- adding rigor to student digital products
- exploring with geotechnologies
- bringing the world into your classroom
- should there be limits to student screen time
- the NETS and your students
- add to your staff development tool box
- product reviews- e-book readers
- what's new?
There is an easy link to back issues which I can hardly wait to get to as well. Hit the link and happy reading!