Monday, September 6, 2010

Global Education Conference

I will be looking forward to the on-line global education conference Nov. 15-19, 2010. Details can be found at the web site, it should be a good one. The beauty of this kind of conference is that it can be viewed live or later at your convenience. I plan to see how I can connect with students and teachers around the world.

Some topics or "tracks" included inthe conference are:

How to get started - "cookbook" and "recipes"
Technical
Organizational
Parents and School Communities
Organized Trips
Youth Involvement
Teacher Exchanges
Project Showcases
Programs / Organizations
Student Organizations
Model Projects
Service Learning
Homeschoolers
Exchange Programs

I have asked if I can help in some way. You can contact them on their web site. Get out your calendar and plan to be involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment