Saturday, April 9, 2011

"No One Cares What You Think"

One of the all time best movies for me is "The Bucket List" with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. I don't imagine there are many people who have not seen it. One of the great lines in the movie is when Nicholson is being lectured by his assistant and Jack gives him that classic look and says, "no one cares what you think". If you watch the trailer the line is near the end.

I love that line and, of course it is delivered in the way only he could do it.

At times when I write this blog or share ideas with other staff members, it seems to me that they are thinking, "no one cares what you think". I have always been passionate about sharing ideas with colleagues. I know that sometimes I expect too much from people. I expect them to validate my ideas, share my passion, tell me theirs, join me in my project, etc. Sometimes I'm sure they wish I would just go away.

Blogging is perfect for me. I get to write and share to my hearts content. If anyone "doesn't care what I think", they can just hit the X or not subscribe to my blog. It is still the perfect way to get others ideas from a large network of people and to get mine out there to whomever "cares what I think!"

The Bucket List - Trailer
Tags: The Bucket List - Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment